Hi, guys! Here I come with another hair tutorial! It's my newest YouTube DIY project, in this video I'll show you how you can get this gorgeous Pastel Green / Pastel Blue or Mint hair :) Hope you'll enjoy! If you have any questions about my hair leave them in the comments and if there'll be enough of them I'll do a colored hair Q&A on my channel!
- put conditioner in bowl (alot of it! It doesn't have to be expensive I just pick the largest and the cheapest)
- add about half of tea spoon or less of Ebony dye for pastel green color (add a bit of Violet to get more blueish color )
- mix it, and you're ready to go!
- apply it as you would normal dye (make sure to cover whole head evenly)
- live it for about 30-40 minutes minimum, or even the whole night, basically the longer the better :)
- rinse it with water and you are DONE! (better use an old towel it may stain it a little)
- if you haven't used all of your 'mixture' don't worry! Just keep empty conditioner packaging and put there whatever has left. You can then use it for keeping your color vibrant by using it every time you wash your hair (or every few times it depends on your preferences, really), just like a regular conditioner!
If you want you can follow me on instagram or twitter @sloppyunicorn to keep updated. I wish you all good day (or night) and may the magic be with you!Also check out my other DIY's: