niedziela, 15 grudnia 2013

DIY: Blackboard ( How to make this with SloppyUnicorn )


Hi, magical creatures! So I was kind of bored with my room, I haven't changed anything in a while, and wanted to do something new to it. At first I've wanted to paint one of my white walls (I've got 2 black and 2 white) with blackboard paint, but I thought it would be just too much black. And then one day I was buying some groceries in Lidl (I don't know which countries have it,  it's basically a regular supermarket but I'm sure you can find it all over the internet ) and I saw this:



 Well, it was just perfect! I've already have this huge poster/sticker of GNR on my wall and was kind off bored of it too, so I've decided to stick this to the bottom portion of the poster. So here's what comes in the package:

COLORED CHALKS

AND BLACKBOARD STICKER

This was very simple (and cheap) but make sure you have someone to help you I think it would be quite difficult to do on your own. You just need to follow the instructions from the back.


And voila! You're done :) 
Enjoy your own blackbord. Follow me on instagram or twitter @sloppyunicorn to keep updated. I wish you all good day (or night) and may the magic be with you!





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz