wtorek, 19 listopada 2013

OOTD #1 Surreal Flying Eyeballs



  Hi, magical creatures! I've got quick OOTD for you here. I'm totally obssesed with eye print on things so when I saw this leggins on Romwe I just knew I NEED to have them. I decided to pair them with something neutral and gold jewellery. This is something I'd wear to school or meeting with friends. I love edgy clothing with bit of humor to them. I don't like to take myself too serious. Life is too short for boring clothes don't ya think?   
 Follow me on instagram or twitter @sloppyunicorn to keep updated. I wish you all good day (or night) and may the magic be with you!






 


  • Shirt- thrifted
  • Leggins- Romwe.com
  • Shoes- Nicholas Deakins
  • Bracelets- H&M
  • Chain necklace- New Yorker
  • Pug socks- H&M
  • Lips- Rimmel 700


4 komentarze:

  1. Jakie skarpetki piękne <3 skąd?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Jest napisane- H&M!
      Były w trzypaku jeszcze są fioletowe z kotkiem i czarne z tygrysem- równie piękne :)
      Dzięki za komentarz <3

      Usuń
  2. What theme do you use for your blog?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. i like your fashion. you are so pretty

    OdpowiedzUsuń