piątek, 1 marca 2013

February favorites.

  First of all, I owe you an apology. I have this blog only for 3 weeks, 3 WEEKS and I managed to be late with my post... Good job me, you're fantastic blogger.. *clap, clap, clap*
  Today (as you probably have guessed by the title) I'm going to talk about things that were my favorties in the past month. Let's start with music, shall we? 5/7 of this bands are my recent discoveries. I really seems to enjoy this sort of downtempo, trip-hop kind of music lately . According to last.fm my most listened to artist were:

MUSIC

1. Josh Ritter

2. Bonobo

3. The Civil Wars

4. Boards of Canada

5. The White Stripes

6. Łąki Łan

7. Explosions in the Sky


GAMES
   This month (and months before) I was playing Pokemon Crystal and  I love it so so much! I managed to catch a LEGENDARY POKEMON called Suicune, yey! I'm also saving some money to buy PS2 just to play Tekken and Mortal Kombat on it :)




FASHION & BEAUTY

As I said it was quite a busy month (school, school, 

school, school and all of that nonsens) so I dressed more for comfort than "for fashion". Just put on some hoodie (not the same one all month obviously hah), band t-shirt, skinny jeans and I'm good to go :D

I'm also obssesed with my spider-man socks that my mom gave to me :)

Moving to make-up, I especialy liked nail polishes that looks like gasoline stain and beautifull sparkly ones, I found my favorite drugstore mascara and constantly worn Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks.
My favorite topper: Essence in "08 night in vegas"

 Catrice cosmetics in "840 Genius In The Bottle"
My favorite mascara of all time: L' Oreal Paris: "Volume million lashes" (waterproof)

My favorite cheaper mascara -Maybelline: "the Falsies" (waterproof)


Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss: " 101" (red packagingLasting Finish: "19"


Avon: "Flirty Fuchsia" (present from a friend)
I wish you all good day (or night) and may the magic be with you! If you want to chat and have no one else to talk to feel free to twett me : https://twitter.com/SloppyUnicorn

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz