poniedziałek, 18 marca 2013

DIY: Pastel Pink/Neon Pink Hair ( How to make this with SloppyUnicorn )


   Hellllllooooooo! Yeah, me having schedule and all that jazz.. so as it turns out my posts won't be ALWAYS on Thursday because.. shit happens. Sorry! Though I still will be trying to post every week..
  Today I'm going to show you how to dye your hair PINK. With this technique you can achieve either pastel or neon pink hair color. It all depends on how much of basic color you are adding to your developer, in this case conditioner (it won't work with shampoo!). First you gonna wanna take some mixing bowl (some old to avoid ruining perfectly fine one), tea spoon, conditioner (of any kind, but make sure it's white to be able to tell what color it's turning), gloves and last but not least hair dye ( I use La Riche Directions in color Cerise or Flamingo Pink).




STEPS TO FOLLOW:

1- put conditioner in bowl (alot of it! It doesn't have to be expensive I just pick the largest and  the cheapest)
2- add about half of tea spoon of dye for pastel pink color ( if you're using Flamingo Pink add whole tea spoon)
3- mix it, and you;re ready to go!
4- if you want to go neon pink keep adding your dye till the color is satisfying (I would add 2 whole tea spoons)
5- apply it as you would normal dye (make sure to cover whole head evenly)
6- live it for about 30-40 minutes, or even on whole night, basically the longer the better :)
7- rinse it with water and you are DONE! ( use old towel because it may dye it)




  If you haven't used all of your 'mixture' don't worry! Just keep empty conditioner packaging and put there whatever has left. You can then use it for keeping your color vibrant by using it every time you wash your hair (or every few times it depends on your preferences, really), just like a regular conditioner!


   I hope you find this post helpful or entertaining. I loveee this color sooooooo much! It's also a really cheap way of doing it, one container of La Riche Directions- Cerise will last for absolutely ages (because of how much you're diluting it)!
   I like to think that this color makes me look like Princess Bubblegum could have in real life, what do you think? No? OK... :D



  If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in comments or tweet me (https://twitter.com/SloppyUnicorn)

 Have a lovely day (or night) and may the magic be with you!


BONUS: I don't know why those guys just can't get along with each other..

Candy people original source: http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Time_with_Finn_and_Jake_Wiki
Glitter backgrounds original source: http://lady-ro.deviantart.com/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz