sobota, 16 lutego 2013

DIY: Jake the Dog sweatshirt / hoodie ( How to make this with SloppyUnicorn )

 It's Adventure Time!
If you're a huge fan of AT (like me) and you like being creative here is some idea for you: do your own Jake the dog hoodie! It's really easy all you need are: acrylic paints (black, white, red), brush/es, water, hoodie (my is trifted) and some free time. Tea and music are optional :)



 Step 1: start with making outlines for your Jake (use something you can erase e.g soap or coal) then paint them black with your acrylic paint.


Step 2 and 3: give him a smile by using red for inside of his mouth, mix red and white for pink then paint the tongue and finally add him teeth and color his eyes (use white for both :D).



Hope, you had great time making your hoodie! 
You may whant to wash it by hand because washing machine can destroy your hard work.



I wish you all good day (or night) and may the magic be with you!
 If you made your own hoodie please send me picture to my twitter: https://twitter.com/SloppyUnicorn




BONUS: here you have a photo of me and Dalek planning how to take over the universe :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz